Welcome to the official website of the U.S. Peace Corps in Morocco!
This site was created to share Peace Corps experiences and resources with others. Peace Corps Volunteers have been working and living in Morocco since 1963. Since then, Volunteers and Staff have worked to address the needs of Morocco, its people and its resources.
Director's Corner » View Projects » View FAQs »
- CAPITAL CITY – Rabat
- LARGEST CITY – Casablanca
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE(S) – Arabic, Amazigh
- AREA (MILES2) – 172,410 miles2
- POPULATION – Over 32 million
- GDP – US$ 100.22 billion
- CURRENCY– Moroccan Dirham